P2P $APE Staking
JPEG'd P2P $APE Staking program allows JPEG'd users to participate in staking the $APE Staking program by connecting Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC), Mutant Ape Yacht Club (MAYC), or Bored Ape Kennel Club (BAKC) NFT holders with ApeCoin ($APE) token holders. This documentation will guide you on how to participate in the program, whether you are an NFT holder or an APE token holder.
NFT providers can list an NFT for co-staking so that peers with $APE can stake with them. They will start earning rewards the moment there is $APE co-staked in the position. Anyone can take part in the co-staking independently of size. This means it's possible for NFT holders with too few $APE to take part in their own pools and maximize their rewards.
$APE providers can join BAYC/MAYC/BAKC $APE Staking pools regardless of the amount of $APE they hold, allowing for users of all sizes to profit from the program. If an NFT that is comitted to a pool is withdrawn from JPEG'd or liquidated, the co-staked $APE will automatically be moved to the Single $APE Staking pool where they will keep on earning rewards until the owners claim them to reassign them to an NFT listed on JPEG'd.
To participate in the P2P Ape Staking program, you need to fulfil at least one of the following requirements:
- Have a position open in the JPEG'd vaults with either a BAYC, MAYC, BAKC.
- Hold $APE.
The "My Positions" tab displays the user's active and inactive $APE staking positions
- 1.Define the rewards split, indicating the distribution of yields between yourself and the APE provider.
- 2.Confirm the listing.
Setup the reward split and confirm the listing to the P2P Staking market
Step 4: Wait for a peer and enjoy the rewards
Your NFT is now listed for P2P $APE staking. You can view the listing in the "All Listings" tab. $APE providers can now join your pool regardless of their size. The position will start earning rewards from the first moment a co-staker will join the pool.
Step 1: Become an ApeCoin Provider
Find NFTs to provide $APE to in the all listings tabs.
- 1.Stake APE tokens. If the amount of staked APE tokens is more than the required amount for the selected listings, JPEG'd will automatically find and fill the best available position for you. Simply enter the number of APE tokens you wish to stake.
- 2.Select one or several listings and click the "Stake" button at the top of the listings. If you have selected several positions, the amount of $APE will be spread among them in a way to make sure that the position are filled to the max.
Once you have staked APE tokens as an ApeCoin provider, you will start earning rewards in ETH and APE.
- 1.Go to the "My Positions Tab"
- 2.Click the chips to select the asset you have provided to claim its related rewards.
- 3.Select the positions you want to manage $APE rewards for. It is possible to:
- 1.Stake more $APE (which will be distributed among the selected positions)
- 1.Unstake $APE allows you to either claim rewards or withdraw your staked $APE AND claim the associated rewards for the selected positionsUnstake and claim all rewards
- 2.Compound rewards, which will take all the current rewards and either compound them in current positions (if there's room in the pools), or find the next best available pool and add it to your $APE co-staking positions.Compound your $APE rewards to existing positions or the next best position
- 1.Deposit a BAKC in a JPEG'd vault through the user dashboard. You can refer to the "Guide to vault management" for assistance.
- 2.It is recommended to borrow pETH to deposit into the vault and earn additional yield.
- 3.Go to the P2P Ape Staking tab.
- 1.Navigate to "All Listings" under the P2P Ape Staking tab.
- 1.Choose the NFT(s) you want to pair with for P2P Staking. NFTs awaiting a BAKC will show the label "Awaiting BAKC"
- 1.For all the BAYC/MAYC selected, pair the BAKC from the vault, and stake $APE
- 2.Stake APE tokens for the selected listings. Alternatively, you can wait for an ApeCoin provider to stake APE tokens for you.
- 1.After you have completed the pairing and staking process, you will start earning rewards in ETH and APE.
Note: If the paired BAYC or MAYC gets withdrawn or liquidated the BAKC and the paired $APE will not be earning rewards anymore and waiting for to be repaired with a BAYC/MAYC.
The $APE co-staked to the BAKC stays paired will NOT go to the $APE Single Staking
The P2P Ape Staking user interface provides a filter that allows to view filled and/or unfilled listings. This filter helps you navigate and manage your staking positions effectively.
For any further assistance or questions, please refer to the JPEG'd platform's support or documentation resources.